1. Bullock made her acting debut with a minor role in the 1987 thriller Hangmen.
2. She made her television debut in the television film Bionic Showdown: 六百万美元的人与仿生女人和短命的NBC的情景喜剧上班女郎发挥带头作用.
3. Bullock achieved further success in the 2000s and 2010s with starring roles in Miss Congeniality .
4. She was awarded the Academy Award for Best Actress and the Golden Globe Award for Best Actress in a Drama for playing Leigh Anne Tuohy in The Blind Side .
5. In addition to acting, Bullock is the founder of the production company Fortis Films.
6. She has produced some of the films in which she has starred, including Two Weeks Notice, Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous and All About Steve.
7. She was an executive producer of the popular ABC sitcom George Lopez and made several appearances during its run.
8. They married in Germany and moved to Arlington, where John worked with the Army Materiel Command, before becoming a contractor for The Pentagon.
9. Bullock was raised in Nuremberg for twelve years and grew up speaking German. As a child, Bullock frequently accompanied her mother on European opera tours.
10. After graduating in 1982, she attended East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina, where she received a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Drama in 1987.
11. Until the age of eighteen, Bullock held American/German dual citizenship.
12. While in New York, Bullock took acting classes with Sanford Meisner. She appeared in several student films, and later landed a role in an Off-Broadway play No Time Flat.