1. Edward Christopher Sheeran, MBE is an English singer-songwriter, guitarist and record producer.
2. He was born in Halifax, 西约克, and raised in Framlingham, 萨福克.
3. He attended the Academy of Contemporary Music in Guildford, 萨里, as an undergraduate from the age of 18 in autumn 2009. 在早期 2011, Sheeran independently released the extended play, 没有. 5 Collaborations Project.
4. After signing with Asylum Records, his debut album, + , 在被释放 9 9 月 2011 and has since been certified seven-times platinum in the UK.
5. The album contains the single “The A Team”, which earned him the Ivor Novello Award for Best Song Musically and Lyrically.
6. In 2015, x won the Brit Award for Album of the Year, and he received the Ivor Novello Award for Songwriter of the Year. His single from x, “Thinking Out Loud”, earned him two Grammy Awards at the 2016 ceremony: Song of the Year and Best Pop Solo Performance.
7. The album debuted at number one in the UK, the US and other major markets.
8. The first two singles from the album, “Shape of You” and “Castle on the Hill”, were released in January 2017 and broke records in a number of countries, including the UK, Australia and Germany, by debuting in the top two positions of the charts.
9. He also became the first artist to have two songs debut in the US top 10 in the same week.
10. Sheeran was born in Halifax, 西约克, who works as a composer.
11. John is an art curator and lecturer, and Imogen is a culture publicist turned jewellery designer. Their work usually took them to London, and they spent their weekends travelling with their children, while playing music.
12. These included seeing Eric Clapton at the Royal Albert Hall, Paul McCartney in Birmingham, and Bob Dylan.
13. Sheeran sang in a local church choir from the age of four, learned to play the guitar at a very young age during his time at Rishworth School, When he was eleven, he went with his father to a Damien Rice show in Ireland.
14. In addition to Rice, he has also cited The Beatles, Dylan, Nizlopi and Eminem as his biggest musical influences.