1. 杰里林恩瑞安是她九对星际迷航博格七个角色最知名的美国女演员: 旅行者, for which she was nominated four times for a Saturn Award and won in 2001.
2. Ryan is also known for her role as Veronica “罗尼” Cooke on Boston Public .
3. She was a regular on the science fiction series Dark Skies .
4. In 2009 she guest starred on the series Leverage as Tara Cole.
5. In 2016, she began appearing as Veronica Allen on the Amazon Prime series Bosch.
6. Ryan was born in Munich, 德国, the daughter of Gerhard Florian “杰瑞” Zimmermann, a master sergeant in the United States Army, and his wife Sharon, 一名社会工作者. 她有一个哥哥, 标记.
7. As a “military brat”, Ryan grew up on Army posts in Kansas, 马里兰州, 夏威夷, Georgia and Texas. 她什么时候 11, her father retired from the Army and the family settled in Paducah, 肯塔基州.
8. She graduated from Lone Oak High School in 1986 , and then attended Northwestern University, where she was a member of the Alpha Phi sorority.
9. She competed in the Miss America 1990 pageant where she finished as third runner-up, winning the preliminary swimsuit competition.
10. She graduated from Northwestern in 1990 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in Theatre.
11. Her big break came when she won a regular role as the extraterrestrial investigator Juliet Stuart on the television series Dark Skies.
12. 该系列的一个赛季后取消, but the role had drawn the attention of the science-fiction community.
13. When she joined the cast in season 4, ratings increased 60%. After Voyager ended in 2001, Ryan joined the cast of Boston Public in the role of Veronica “罗尼” Cooke, a frustrated lawyer who quits the bar to become a high-school teacher.
14. Ryan appeared in the romantic comedy film Down with Love The film was released by Lions Gate Entertainment.
15. Ryan then co-starred in the CBS legal drama Shark as Los Angeles County District Attorney Jessica Devlin alongside series lead James Woods, but she did not return for episodes aired after the 2007–2008 Writers Guild of America strike, although she was credited in all four episodes.