1. Millie Bobby Brown is an English actress and model known for her breakout role as Jane “Eleven” Ives in the Netflix science fiction drama series Stranger Things.
2. Brown was born in Marbella, Málaga, Spain, the third of four children of English parents Kelly and Robert Brown.
3. The family moved to Bournemouth, Dorset, when Brown was four years old, and immigrated to Orlando, Florida, four years later.
4. In 2013, Brown made her acting debut as a guest star in the ABC fantasy drama series Once Upon a Time in Wonderland, a spin-off of Once Upon a Time, portraying the role of Young Alice.
5. In 2016, Brown is Eleven in the Netflix science fiction drama series Stranger Things, for which she was nominated for the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Drama Series and won the Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Drama Series with her co-stars.
6. Brown will make her feature film debut in the Godzilla sequel, Godzilla: King of the Monsters.
7. “Defeated, flat broke…but we risked it all to make our girl a star”.
8. ^ “Citi Launches Digital Campaign To Spark a Nationwide Conversation About Money”.
9. “Stranger Things Star Millie Bobby Brown Is Officially a Calvin Klein Model”.
10. ^ a b “Get Out Leads the Nominations for MTV’s First Ever Movie & TV Awards”.