1. Rodriguez is best known for her role as Aleida Diaz in the Netflix comedy-drama series, Orange Is the New Black .
2. She played a nurse working in a secret research facility in the 2017 film Logan.
3. Rodriguez was born and raised in Manhattan, New York City to Puerto Rican parents.
4. While still studying, Rodriguez began appearing on-screen in small parts in films like Fresh and television shows such as New York Undercover, New York News, Law & Order, NYPD Blue and Oz.
5. She has appeared in a number of stage productions, television shows and independent films.
6. From 2008 to 2009, she played the role of Carmen Morales on the ABC daytime soap opera, All My Children.
7. In 2011, she had a series regular role on the short-lived NBC police drama series, Prime Suspect.
8. In 2013, Rodriguez began appearing in the recurring role of Aleida Diaz in the Netflix comedy-drama series, Orange Is the New Black; she was promoted to series regular in 2015.
9. Along with the rest of the cast she received Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series in both 2015 and 2016. Rodriguez also had recurring roles as Paz Valdes in the Starz drama series, Power, and as Special Agent Chavez in the NBC police procedural Grimm.
10. In 2015, Rodriguez was cast in the series regular role on the AMC post-apocalyptic drama Fear the Walking Dead, the companion series for The Walking Dead. In 2017, she appeared in the Hugh Jackman/Wolverine film Logan, directed by James Mangold.
11. “‘Orange is the New Black’ actress Elizabeth Rodriguez costars in AMC’s ‘Fear the Walking Dead’”.