1. Crawford debuted for WWE’s new developmental territory Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) on September 2, 2007, participating in a best body contest. She quickly began feuding with The Bella Twins, while allying herself with Neidhart.
2. After a three-month hiatus from television, Fox resurfaced on the November 18 episode of ECW, managing English wrestler DJ Gabriel, in a fan favorite role. Gabriel and Fox began feuding with the Burchill siblings (Paul and Katie Lea) in late December 2008.
3. It was mostly Fox who won most the matches proving to be the best out of the two Divas.
4. The rivalry came to an end after a No. 1# Contendors match won by Alicia Fox.
5. The main reason the rivalry didn’t continue was because Michelle McCool was the champion at the time and Alicia Fox was in an alliance with her.
6. On June 20, 2010, at the Fatal 4 Way pay per view, Fox competed in a fatal four way match for the WWE Divas Championship, which also involved Gail Kim, Eve Torres, and Maryse.
7. Team Bella would first eliminate Team B.A.D. when Brie Bella pinned Tamina, however Team PCB would win the match after Brie was pinned by Becky Lynch.
8. She made her in-game debut at WWE SmackDown vs Raw 2011 and appears in WWE ’12 (DLC), WWE 13
9. Crawford has a younger sister named Christina, who was also a professional wrestler and is now a Tampa Bay Buccaneers cheerleader.
10. On Total Divas, Crawford revealed that she was previously in a relationship with fellow wrestler Stu Bennett, known on-screen as Wade Barrett and King Barrett.
11. “Raw: This show has legs, and it knows how to use them”.