1. He is also known for playing Doug Butabi in A Night at the Roxbury.
2. His father, Kip King , was an actor and voice actor who appeared on the series Reno 911! as Larrie Plum.
3. Kattan was a member of several improv/sketch comedy troupes one of them being The Groundlings in Los Angeles.
4. His recurring characters included Mr. Peepers, Mango, Azrael Abyss, Kyle DeMarco from The DeMarco Brothers, Gay Hitler, Suel Forrester cast member Will Ferrell, known for their trademark head-bobbing.
5. Kattan appeared in a Diet Pepsi MAX commercial during Super Bowl XLII in 2008 that featured “What Is Love” and had many actors in the commercial performing the head bob from A Night at the Roxbury.
6. In August 2009, Kattan starred in the IFC miniseries Bollywood Hero, where he portrays himself and the difficulties he faces after a career as a comic actor, trying to attain leading man status. Starting in fall of 2009, Kattan appeared in a supporting role in The Middle.
7. Kattan appeared in an episode of How I Met Your Mother as a star in Wedding Bride, a fictional movie within the show.
8. He played himself acting as Jed Mosely, a character based on the main character Ted with an arrogant personality.
9. In January 2014, Kattan was a cast contestant who was eliminated 1st in episode 2 of Celebrity Cook-off .
10. In February 2014, Kattan was arrested on suspicion of driving under the influence in Los Angeles after his car crossed a barrier of orange cones and flashing signs and plowed into the cushioned back of a maintenance vehicle, authorities said.
11. Kattan married model Sunshine Deia Tutt on June 28, 2008, in Oakhurst, California, after proposing to her on Christmas Eve 2006.