1. The quartet simultaneously conducted a similarly successful career in Japan, releasing first a Japanese version of their second EP, Nolza .
2. The album peaked at #5 on the Oricon Daily Chart and went on to sell over 32,000 copies in Japan.
3. The previous year, 2NE1 and the subgroup GD & TOP were invited, but due to the Japan tsunami and earthquake tragedy, the festival was cancelled.
4. They also won the “Best New Artist Video” award for their song “I Am the Best”.
5. A non-album single “I Love You” was also released in their home country, topping the chart and becoming their sixth number one single.
6. The song had previously been used in an Intel Ultrabook commercial On March 21, in an interview with Elle, CL confirmed that the group has not yet planned an album for the United States, but wanted to produce more songs in English.
7. From March to October, they performed a total of twenty concerts across 16 cities, totaling 180,000 attendees.
8. On December 18, their song “Gotta Be You” was crowned “Song of the Year” by MTV Iggy.
9. CL and Dara remained signed as solo artists, while Bom was released from her contract.
10. They won many awards on the weekly music shows, such as The Music Trend and Music Bank.
11. On November 29, 2011, 2NE1 won the Best Vocal Performance by a Group for their song “Lonely” and was awarded their 2nd Song of the Year for “I Am the Best” at the 2011 Mnet Asian Music Awards.
12. After 2011, 2NE1 has won the most grand awards, for a female artist, in MAMA history with 4 wins .