1. Tyler began a career in modeling at the age of 14 but, after less than a year, she decided to focus on acting.
2. She followed this by appearing in supporting roles including Inventing the Abbotts .
3. Tyler achieved international recognition as a result of her portrayal of Elf maiden Arwen Undómiel in the Lord of the Rings film trilogy .
4. She has appeared in an eclectic range of films, including the 2004 comedy Jersey Girl, the indie film Lonesome Jim .
5. In 2014, Tyler made her television debut on the HBO series The Leftovers in a recurring role.
6. From 1972 to 1979, Liv’s mother Bebe Buell lived with rock musician Todd Rundgren.
7. In 1976, Buell became unexpectedly pregnant from a brief relationship with Steven Tyler.
8. On July 1, 1977, Buell gave birth, naming the daughter Liv Rundgren and claiming that Todd Rundgren was the biological father.
9. Todd basically decided when I was born that I needed a father so he signed my birth certificate.
10. He knew that there was a chance that I might not be his but ….”
11. He paid to put her through private school, and she visited him several times a year.
12. “I’m so grateful to him, I have so much love for him.
13. When everybody was doing acid and partying like crazy, I was at work on a movie in Tuscany … having my own fun, of course, but it was a different kind of thing.
14. Tyler had her breakthrough role in the art house film Stealing Beauty , in which she played Lucy Harmon, an innocent, romantic teenager who travels to Tuscany, Italy, intent on losing her virginity.