1. Katie Price (born 22 May 1978), previously known by the pseudonym Jordan, is an English television personality and glamour model.
2. Her time as topless female glamour model in a pictorial Page 3 in British tabloid newspaper The Sun shot Price into the limelight.
3. Her placement in the public spotlight allowed Price to expand into a variety of different industries including television, books, fashion and music.
4. Price has had many highly publicised relationships and has been married three times, to singer Peter Andre (2005 2009), to professional fighter Alex Reid (2010 2011) and to builder and part-time stripper Kieran Hayler (2013 ).
5. At a friend’s suggestion, Price had professional photographs taken and decided to pursue a modelling career. She adopted the name Jordan in 1996 and made frequent appearances as a model on both Page Three and in men’s lifestyle magazines.
6. At 19 she had the first in a succession of breast-enhancement surgeries, increasing her natural 32B to a 32FF. womanly” as other models.
7. She has since had many enhancements, as well as reductions, on her breasts in addition to later having liposuction on her hips and thighs, fat implanted into her lips to boost her pout, and a nose job. She told a reporter, “Some people may be famous for creating a pencil sharpener.
8. Price was later barred from Page Three in The Sun with their adoption of a policy to only use “all natural” models.
9. To publicise the chain’s promotion to cut the prices of their leading lines in half, Price was sawn in half by magician Peter McCahon.
10. Price continues to model today, though she has dropped the name Jordan and no longer does glamour modelling.
11. Price made cameo appearances as herself in the television dramas Dream Team and Footballers’ Wives in 2004.
12. Price also appeared on Top Gear’s “Star in a Reasonably Priced Car” in 2004.
13. Price appeared on The Big Breakfast in her earlier career and was a guest host on the first series of The Friday Night Project.
14. In December 2005, she released an exercise fitness DVD, The Jordan Workout, featuring “The Juice Master” Jason Vale. In 2007, Price hosted the short-lived late-night chat show Katie & Peter: Unleashed with her former husband Peter Andre.
15. The eight-episode series spanned less than two months, proving very unpopular with viewers.
16. Price was a contestant on the third series of I’m a Celebrity…Get Me Out of Here!, a reality television series where a group of celebrities live together in a jungle environment with few luxuries, between the months of January and February in 2004.