1. She then made the transition to Hollywood, appearing in films including Man-Thing .
2. She currently stars as Trish “Patsy” Walker in the Netflix exclusive Marvel Cinematic Universe streaming television series, Jessica Jones .
3. Taylor was born in Launceston, Tasmania, the daughter of Christine and Nigel Taylor. She attended Riverside High School.
4. Taylor had wanted to be an actress since she was a child, performing in many school plays.
5. Taylor modelled for Skye-Jilly International and competed successfully in the State finals of Miss Teen Tasmania.
6. She has appeared in a number of American productions – such as television movies about Natalie Wood and the making of Dynasty , and the horror movies Man-thing and See No Evil.
7. Taylor played Sasha Forbes on the short-lived Australian drama series headLand.
8. On 3 April 2006, she was nominated for a Logie Award for Most Popular New Female Talent for her role on headLand.
9. Her most prominent role to date was as “Maggie”, a signals analyst, in the 2007 Transformers, where she appeared alongside Megan Fox and Shia LaBeouf.
10. Taylor confirmed that she would not be returning for the Transformers sequel.
11. In 2009, she completed the Australian feature Cedar Boys and starred in the comedy Splinterheads.
12. In 2010, she starred alongside Alex Dimitriades in the Australian romantic drama Summer Coda. She has also signed to the HBO comedy series Washingtonienne and Melt, an Australian production.
13. Taylor had key supporting role in the 2012 Australian comedy Any Questions for Ben?, created by Working Dog Productions. Although the film performed disappointingly at the box-office and received lukewarm reviews, Taylor was praised for her role.
14. It is a shame she is missing in action for lengthy spells in the picture.
15. For the 2012-13 American television season Taylor starred in the new drama 666 Park Avenue.
16. She appeared in the two time Dutch remake The Loft alongside fellow Australian Isabel Lucas.