1. Her first major role was as Margo Roth Spiegelman in the romantic mystery film Paper Towns .
2. Delevingne was born in Hammersmith, London, the daughter of Pandora Anne Delevingne and property developer Charles Hamar Delevingne.
3. She grew up in Belgravia, London, one of the wealthiest districts in the world.
4. She attended Francis Holland School for Girls in central London, until she was 16, before moving to Bedales School in Hampshire.
5. In June 2015, in an interview with Vogue, Delevingne opened up in regards to the peak of her battle with depression when she was 15 years old.
6. She said, “I was hit with a massive wave of depression and anxiety and self-hatred, where the feelings were so painful that I would slam my head against a tree to try to knock myself out.” At age 16, after completing her GCSE examinations she moved to Bedales School in Hampshire, to focus on drama and music.
7. After one year she dropped out and followed the career path of her sister, Poppy, into modeling.
8. Delevingne first began modelling at age ten in an editorial shot by Bruce Weber for Vogue Italia alongside model Lady Eloise Anson. She worked in the industry for a year before booking a paying job and went through two seasons of castings before landing her first runway show.
9. Jourdan Dunn opened and closed the show with Delevingne appearing sixth.
10. Delevingne then commenced the early 2012 season by walking in the Chanel Haute-Couture spring show, at Grand Palais, Paris, on 24 January 2012.
11. The stage was set up to resemble an aeroplane and the clothes the models wore vaguely referenced airline flight attendant uniforms.
12. Delevingne exclusively took part in the Burberry Prorsum Womenswear autumn/winter 2012 show, on 20 February 2012.
13. In the front row were celebrities such as Samantha Cameron, Will.i.am, Will Young and her partner in the Burberry campaign, Eddie Redmayne.
14. In Milan, she took part in walks inclusive of Fendi, Trussardi, Moschino, Blumarine, DSquared2 and Dolce & Gabbana.
15. In an interview with Elle after the show he said, “Cara is different.
16. I like girls to be wild but at the same time beautifully brought up and very funny.”
17. Over the four fashion weeks she had walked in more than 20 shows and had earned a name for herself.