1. She is best known for being a ring girl for the UFC.
2. Arianny Celeste was born Penelope Lopez on November 11, 1985 in Las Vegas, Nevada.
3. She attended Palo Verde High School and attended college at UNLV where she majored in fitness management and nutrition.
4. Celeste made her UFC debut in 2006 at the Hard Rock Hotel and Casino in Paradise, Nevada.
5. In 2008, at the 1st World MMA Awards, Celeste was voted “2008 Ring Girl of the Year” an award she would go on to dominate.
6. In 2009, she won her second consecutive title at the 2nd World MMA Awards as Celeste become the “2009 Ring Girl of the Year” beating the likes of Natasha Wicks and Logan Stanton.
7. In September 2009, high school senior Conner Cordova, a fan of mixed martial arts, asked Celeste to attend his prom with him in a series of three YouTube videos.
8. Celeste agreed, provided that he found a date for her friend.
9. However, Celeste was unable to appear due to her schedule, so the plan changed to attending another dance.
10. That also proved impossible, so Cordova and Celeste sponsored their own event, which doubled as a fundraiser for victims of the 2010 Haiti earthquake.
11. In 2010, Celeste had further showed her dominance in the award category by becoming the World MMA Awards “2010 Ring Girl of the Year” making it her third consecutive title and this time she was to beat a stronger field than she had ever faced before with future ring girl legends, Rachelle Leah and Brittney Palmer.
12. Maxim voted her “The Hottest UFC Octagon Girl” in the May 2010 issue where she was featured as the cover model.
13. The UFC premiered a new weekly, web-only show called UFC Ultimate Insider on July 29, 2010. Celeste serves as host for the show, with Joe Rogan interviewing various UFC fighters.
14. At the 4th World MMA Awards in 2011, Celeste was voted the “2011 Ring Girl of the Year” again beating her good friend and closest rival Brittney Palmer.
15. This made it her 4th consecutive award and is a feat that has never been matched since.
16. In 2012, Celeste was nominated for the “2012 Ring Girl of the Year” award at the World MMA Awards as she looked to extend her record and become a five-time “Ring Girl of the Year” but disappointingly she narrowly lost out to Brittney Palmer who became the first person other than Celeste to win the award.