1. Heidi Klum (pronounced is a German model, television host, businesswoman, fashion designer, television producer, and occasional actress who became internationally known for her appearances on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue.
2. In 1999, she became the first German model to become a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
3. Following a successful modeling career, Klum became the host and a judge of Germany’s Next Topmodel and the reality show Project Runway which earned her an Emmy nomination in 2008 and a win in 2013 for Outstanding Host for a Reality or Reality-Competition Program (shared with co-host Tim Gunn).
4. She has worked as a spokesmodel for Dannon and H&M, and has appeared in numerous commercials for McDonald’s, Volkswagen and others.
5. As an occasional actress, she had supporting roles in movies including Blow Dry (2001), Ella Enchanted (2004), and made cameo appearances on The Devil Wears Prada (2006) and Perfect Stranger (2007).
6. She has also appeared on TV shows including Sex and the City, How I Met Your Mother, Desperate Housewives and Parks and Recreation.
7. Currently, Klum is a judge on the NBC reality show America’s Got Talent.
8. In May 2011, Forbes magazine estimated Klum’s total earnings for that year as US$20 million.
9. She is ranked second on Forbes ‘ list of the “World’s Top-Earning Models”, behind Gisele Bndchen.
10. Forbes noted that since ending her 13-year run as a Victoria’s Secret Angel, Klum has become more of a businesswoman than a model.
11. She was married to English R&B singer Seal from 2005 until 2014.
12. Klum was born and raised in Bergisch Gladbach, a town outside Cologne, Germany.
13. She is the daughter of Gnther Klum After winning, she appeared on the Gottschalk Late Night Show, a German television show with host Thomas Gottschalk.
14. She accepted the contract a few months later after graduating from school and decided not to try for an apprentice position at a fashion design school.
15. Klum has been featured on the cover of French, German, Portuguese and Spanish Vogue magazines, as well as Elle, InStyle, Marie Claire, Glamour and Russian Harper’s Bazaar magazines.
16. She became widely known after appearing on the cover of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue and for her work with Victoria’s Secret as an “Angel”. Klum has hosted the 2002, 2006, 2007, and 2009 Victoria’s Secret Fashion Shows.
17. On October 1, 2010, the New York Post reported in its “Page Six” gossip column that Klum would be leaving Victoria’s Secret, which was later confirmed by Klum.
18. In addition to working with well-known photographers on her first husband’s Sports Illustrated shoots, she was the object and subject of Joanne Gair body painting works in several editions from 1997 to 2010.
19. She wrote the foreword to Gair’s book of body paint work, Body Painting, Masterpieces. She was a spokesmodel for McDonald’s, Braun, Dannon, H & M, and Liz Claiborne, among others.
20. Since 2007, she has been a celebrity spokesmodel for Jordache and Volkswagen.
21. In addition to modeling, she has appeared in several TV shows, including Spin City, Sex and the City, Yes, Dear, and How I Met Your Mother.
22. She had a role as an ill-tempered hair model in the movie Blow Dry, played a giantess in the movie Ella Enchanted and was cast as Ursula Andress in The Life and Death of Peter Sellers.
23. She had cameo appearances in The Devil Wears Prada and Perfect Stranger.
24. She is featured in the 2006 video game James Bond 007: Everything or Nothing, where she plays the villain Dr. Katya Nadanova. She has appeared in several music videos, including Jamiroquai’s video “Love Foolosophy” from their album A Funk Odyssey, Kelis’s “Young, Fresh n’ New”, off her second 2001 album Wanderland and, most recently, the second video for her husband Seal’s song “Secret” off his 2010 album Seal 6: Commitment.