1. He played General Crix Madine in Return of the Jedi. He played Sergent François Duval in Son of the Pink Panther.
2. He auditioned for the role of the Seventh Doctor for the show Doctor Who but the role was given to Sylvester McCoy.
3. In 2011, he appeared in The Cripple of Inishmaan with the Druid Theatre Company at the Kirk Douglas Theater in Los Angeles.
4. He won the L.A. Drama Critics Circle Award for Featured Performance.
5. In 2012 he starred in a new series Hunted for BBC One and HBO.