1. Emo Philips is an American entertainer and comedian born in the Chicago suburb of Downers Grove.
2. It was later re-released along with his Live at the Hasty Pudding Theatre album on a single CD.
3. A joke of his was voted funniest religious joke ever in a 2005 online poll. In 2006, he appeared at the Newbury Comedy Festival.
4. In 2006, he appeared on British television, as a guest on the panel game 8 Out of 10 Cats.
5. Philips has several voiceover credits, including work on the animated series Dr. Katz, Professional Therapist; Home Movies; Space Ghost Coast to Coast; Adventure Time as Cuber the mysterious storyteller; and the voice of Dooper in the animated series Slacker Cats. Philips also appeared on an episode of @midnight in February 2015.