1. In 1965, she appeared in the BBC science fiction television series Doctor Who as Katarina, a companion of the Doctor—who at that time was played by William Hartnell.
2. Following her appearance in Doctor Who, Hill acted in several small roles prior to moving to the Netherlands, then America.
3. After returning to England she retrained to be a drama teacher and worked in London.
4. She participated in the 1985 Children in Need program along with other Doctor Who actors.
5. Her last known acting role was a library assistant in an episode of City Life , which was broadcast in February 1998 after her death.