1. He is best known for portraying Agent Jasper Sitwell in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and FBI Agent Chris Amador in the first season of The Americans.
2. A native of Brooklyn, New York, Hernández began acting in high school.
3. Early in his career, Hernández appeared in episodes of Law & Order, 24 and Numbers, as well as the film Hotel for Dogs.
4. In 2013, he appeared in the premiere season of The Americans as Chris Amador, an FBI agent.
5. In 2015, Hernández portrayed a corrupt state policeman in the crime action-thriller Sicario.
6. “”Item 47″ actor Max Hernandez on the role that made him an action hero”.