1. Rabbi Robert “Bob” Alper is an author, stand-up comedian, and practicing clergy member.
2. As an ordained rabbi, Alper served congregations for fourteen years and holds a doctorate from Princeton Theological Seminary.
3. He has appeared at the Montreal Comedy Festival, New York’s famed Chautauqua Institution, and at The Hollywood Improv.
4. He often performs with Arab and Muslim comedy partners, primarily at colleges and universities.
5. The rabbi-comedian has been seen on Good Morning America, Showtime, the BBC, CNN, and was featured on Extra.
6. Bob resides in rural Vermont with his wife, Sherri, a psychotherapist.