1. He is best known for his roles as Prince Charming/David Nolan in the ABC television series Once Upon a Time and Fandral in the Marvel Comics film adaptation Thor.
2. After graduation, Dallas joined the Royal Shakespeare Company, and then took parts with the Royal National Theatre, English National Opera, the New Shakespeare Company and The Young Vic.
3. He commented, “I tried to bring out that little bit of Flynn-ness in it.
4. In 2011, he began starring on the ABC series Once Upon a Time as Prince Charming. Dallas did not reprise his role in the sequel to Thor due to his commitments in Once Upon a Time.
5. Dallas met English actress Lara Pulver in 2003 while working at the Theatre Royal, Windsor.
6. Dallas subsequently began dating his Once Upon a Time co-star Ginnifer Goodwin in fall 2011.
7. “Ginnifer Goodwin and Josh Dallas make red carpet debut as a couple”. usmagazine.com.