1. Her comedy special and documentary, A Bottom on Top, aired on LOGO Television in the fall of 2007.
2. In 2004 she was featured in the film Laughing Matters along with Kate Clinton, Marga Gomez and Karen Williams.
3. After accepting a dare, she began her career delivering gay-themed material to straight audiences in mainstream comedy clubs in New York City in the early 1990s.
4. She went on to become the first openly gay comic to host her own HBO Comedy Special in 1994 and to appear on the Late Show with David Letterman in 2003.
5. Suzanne’s recent tour, “Finally legal… in a few states,” was a headlining act on the recent Sweet Caribbean cruise.
6. Her latest venture, a starring role in the popular online web drama “We Have To Stop Now” is about to enter its second season, with the first soon available on DVD from Wolfe Video.
7. Her GLAMA award-winning specials “Nothing in my Closet but my Clothes,” “I’m Not Cindy Brady” and “Guaranteed Fresh” are all available on DVD, as are her most recent televised specials, “Live from the Village” and “A Bottom on Top.”