1. He is best known for portraying Theon Greyjoy in the HBO series Game of Thrones since 2011.
2. Allen was born in Hammersmith, London, the son of film producer Alison Owen and Welsh-born actor Keith Allen.
3. The same year, Allen and his sister Lily appeared in the 1998 film, Elizabeth, which was produced by their mother.
4. In April 2009, he co-starred with then partner Jaime Winstone in the music video for “Dust Devil” by Madness.
5. ^ “Carice van Houten heads back to Westeros, and new photos from Lokrum and Moneyglass”.
6. ^ a b c “With a leading role in the new series of Game of Thrones, Alfie Allen speaks about stepping out the shadow of his famous family”.
7. “Game of Thrones – Alfie Allen: “I want people to know who I am””.