1. Fernanda Motta (born in Campos dos Goytacazes, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil on May 29, 1981) is a Brazilian model, actress, and television host.
2. She is the host of the reality TV show Brazil’s Next Top Model, the Brazilian version of the show, created by Tyra Banks.
3. Motta was born and grew up in Campos dos Goytacazes, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
4. Motta has appeared on the covers of numerous magazines around the world, including Vogue, ELLE, Cosmopolitan, and Glamour.
5. She has appeared in four editions of the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, most recently in 2007.
6. In 2005, she ranked 19th in the “Top 25 Sexiest Models” list by “Models.com”. She is signed to Chic Management in Sydney, Australia and to Elite Model Management in New York City.
7. In 2007, Motta was chosen to be the host of the Brazil’s Next Top Model.
8. Motta also was a guest judge on the episode “The Amazing Model Race” from America’s Next Top Model, Cycle 12, when the final six contestants arrived in So Paulo, Brazil.