1. Maria Izabel Goulart Dourado (born October 23, 1984 in So Carlos), better known as Izabel Goulart, is a Brazilian model.
2. She is best known as one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels from 2005 to 2008/ 2015 and for her work with Armani Exchange.
3. Goulart was born on October 23, 1984, in So Carlos, takže Paulo, Brazílie.
4. She is of Italian and Portuguese descent and has four brothers and one sister.
5. While shopping for groceries with her mother at age 14, a hairstylist suggested that she should become a model.
6. She moved to the state capital, takže Paulo, and started modeling, moving to France shortly afterwards to develop her career.
7. Goulart returned to So Paulo in August 2001 (aged 17), where she joined former agency Success.
8. Her career in the Brazilian fashion world was launched by Ney Alves, currently the director of Major Models Brazil.
9. During Goulart’s first ever fashion show appearance, she experienced a wardrobe malfunction when her top fell open.
10. She eventually put this event behind her and returned to the runway to model collections for A-list designers such as Alberta Ferretti, Bill Blass, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Isabel Marant, Givenchy, Altuzarra, Oscar de la Renta, Valentino, Balmain, Jil Sander, program, Michael Kors, Ralph Lauren, Emilio Pucci, Dolce and Gabbana, Emanuel Ungaro, Loewe, Roberto Cavalli and Stella McCartney, among others. Goulart has also modeled for H&M, Express, Neiman Marcus, Missoni and DSquared.
11. In 2005, Goulart appeared on the covers of the April edition of Marie Claire France and, in December, Vogue Brazil. She first appeared in the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show in 2005, the year she was contracted as an Angel.
12. She received a star on the Hollywood “Walk of Fame” prior to the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show 2007. Although she is no longer an Angel, Goulart walked in the 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015 Victoria Secret Módní přehlídky.
13. In 2008, she replaced fellow Victoria’s Secret Angel Alessandra Ambrosio as the face of A/X Armani Exchange and she was featured in three seasonal print campaigns for the label. She has shot for top photographers such as Terry Richardson, David Sims, Greg Kadel, and Vincent Peters for such publications as French and Japanese Vogue, Harper’s Bazaar Spain, L’Officiel, Allure French magazine, and Numero.
14. In 2010, Goulart appeared on the cover of the October issue for GQ Mexico, Vogue Brasil and appeared in a campaign for Avon.
15. In the same year, she was voted the best international top model by the magazine Glamour Mexico.
16. She can be seen in the Spring/Summer 2011 campaign for Dolce and Gabbana, the Pre-Fall 2011 campaign for Givenchy, Yamamay’s 10th Anniversary Collection and the Fall/Winter 2011 campaign for DKNY Jeans. She also appeared on one of the four covers of Elle Brasil.
17. In February 2012, she was photographed by Dusan Reljin for Vogue Spain, and later that year by Mario Testino, again for Vogue Spain, in an editorial entitled “Las majas”, which also featured Alessandra Ambrosio, Doutzen Kroes, Miranda Kerr and Isabeli Fontana.
18. In November, she was recognised as “Fashion Personality of the Year” by the Brazilian magazine Isto Gente, and she also appeared on the cover of Glamour Brazil in December 2012.
19. In February 2013 she appeared on the cover of one of the four issues of Vogue Brasil, together with Bette Franke, Magdalena Frackowiak, and Mirte Maas.
20. In mid 2013 she became the face of MAC Cosmetics Tropical Taboo range and she was photographed by Zee Nunes for the October edition of Vogue Brazil in an editorial entitled “Olympiada Fashion”.
21. Later that year she appeared in a campaign for Agua De Coco promoting its Spring/Summer 2014 beachwear collection.