1. Brittany Murphy-Monjack , known professionally as Brittany Murphy, was an American film and stage actress, singer, and voice artist.
2. Murphy, a native of Atlanta, moved to Los Angeles as a teenager and pursued a career in acting.
3. Murphy also voiced Luanne Platter on the animated TV series King of the Hill.
4. Brittany Anne Bertolotti who divorced when she was two years old.
5. Murphy said her mother never tried to stifle her creativity, and she considered her mother a crucial factor in her later success: “When I asked my mom to move to California, she sold everything and moved out here for me.
6. Murphy attended Verne Fowler School of Dance and Theatre Arts in Colonia, New Jersey, in 1982.
7. From the age of four, she trained in singing, dancing, and acting until her move to California at thirteen.
8. She then went on to play Molly Morgan in the short-lived The Torkelsons spinoff Almost Home.
9. She also had recurring roles on Sister, Sister, Party of Five and Boy Meets World.
10. As for Brittany Murphy, for me, it goes back to the 2003 Independent Spirit Awards Murphy a été attribué à présent l'un des prix.
11. Her task was to read the names of the five nominees, open an envelope, and reveal the name of the winner.