1. After small roles in films such as Blow , for which she was nominated for a Teen Choice Award and six Young Artist Awards.
2. Looking for more mature roles, she appeared in the drama Lymelife .
3. Roberts was born in Rhinebeck, New York, ses parents se sont jamais mariés et séparés quand elle était un bébé.
4. She has a maternal half-sister, Grace. Her paternal grandmother was acting coach Betty Lou Bredemus , and her aunts are actresses Julia Roberts and Lisa Roberts Gillan.
5. These experiences sparked a desire to follow her father and aunts into the film industry.
6. Grand Champion had a brief theatrical release in August 2004, followed by its DVD release in April 2006.
7. Dans 2004, she began starring as the lead character Addie Singer in the Nickelodeon series Unfabulous, which debuted in September of that year.
8. The sitcom earned Roberts a Teen Choice Award nomination and several Young Artist Award nominations. The series focused on a seventh grader, Addie, and her two best friends.
9. Also in 2004, Roberts guest-starred in an episode of the Nickelodeon series Drake and Josh titled “Honor Council”.
10. After her run on Unfabulous, Nickelodeon had considered giving Roberts a kick start into a music career.
11. Dans 2006, Roberts returned to the big screen, starring alongside Sara Paxton and singer JoJo in Aquamarine.