1. He has appeared in a number of films, including The Terminator .
2. Il a également joué dans la série de HBO Big Love et a été nominé pour un Emmy Award pour la mini-série Hatfields & McCoys.
3. Paxton was born and raised in Fort Worth, Texas, le fils de Mary Lou et John Lane Paxton, a businessman, lumber wholesaler, museum executive, and occasional actor.
4. Paxton was in the crowd when President John F. Kennedy emerged from the Hotel Texas on the morning of his assassination on November 22, 1963.
5. There are pictures at the Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas, where an eight-year-old Paxton can be seen being lifted above the crowd by his father.
6. Paxton collaborated with director James Cameron on True Lies , which was the highest grossing film of all time at its release.
7. Four years after appearing in Titanic, he joined James Cameron on an expedition to the actual Titanic.
8. A film about this trip, Ghosts of the Abyss, was released in 2003.
9. He was cast in a music video for the 1982 Pat Benatar song “Shadows of the Night”, in which he appeared as a Nazi radio officer.
10. Dans 1988, he and vocalist/guitarist Andrew Todd Rosenthal formed a short-lived rock duo Martini Ranch.
11. Dans 2014, he played the role of the villainous John Garrett in Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.
12. He stars alongside Jon Bernthal, Rose McGowan, and John Malkovich as a playable character in the 2014 video game Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare .