1. Il a joué dans le Briseur de série télévisée haute que le rôle titre.
2. His first starring role was as a Jewish neo-Nazi in The Believer .
3. Gosling came to the attention of a wider audience in 2004 with a leading role in the romantic drama The Notebook, for which he won four Teen Choice Awards and an MTV Movie Award.
4. Sa performance en tant que professeur toxicomane dans Half Nelson a été nominé pour un Golden Globe Award.
5. After a three-year acting hiatus, Gosling starred in Blue Valentine, earning him a second Golden Globe nomination.
6. 2011 proved to be a landmark year for Gosling as he co-starred in three mainstream films – the romantic comedy-drama Crazy, Stupid, Love, the political drama The Ides of March and the action thriller Drive – and received two Golden Globe nominations.
7. Dans 2013, he starred in the crime thriller Gangster Squad, the generational drama The Place Beyond the Pines, and the violent revenge film Only God Forgives.
8. He is a co-owner of Tagine, a Moroccan restaurant in Beverly Hills, California.
9. He is a supporter of PETA, Invisible Children and the Enough Project and has travelled to Chad, Uganda and eastern Congo to raise awareness about conflicts in the regions.
10. This incident led to a suspension. Gosling performed from an early age.
11. He showed interest in performing when his sister was a performer. He developed an idiosyncratic accent because, as a child, he thought having a Canadian accent did not sound “tough”.
12. He began to model his accent on that of Marlon Brando.
13. Gosling has credited the experience with instilling in them “this great sense of focus.” He became particularly close friends with Timberlake and they lived together for six months during the second year of the show.
14. He wanted to spend more time sitting with and devising a character as well as play a variety of roles, so he chose to enter film and not accept any more television work.