1. Jennifer Anne Lien merupakan bekas pelakon Amerika, paling dikenali untuk bermain Kes asing pada siri televisyen Star Trek: Voyager.
2. Jennifer Lien was born in Illinois, the youngest of three children, and joined the Illinois Theatre Center at the age of 13.
3. Didalam 1992 temuduga, Lien said: “My childhood was wild because I was very uncomfortable living where I lived .
4. It was very industrial – if you didn’t fit in you got your ass kicked.
5. I was just my own person, and I adopted this really tough skin because I had to if I wanted to survive.
6. A lot of my friends were into drugs, and I saw a lot of them die.” Didalam 1993 temuduga, Lien said:
7. When I was a little kid in Chicago, I always used to pretend I was somebody else.
8. I wrote little plays, I was a tomboy, I hung out with the guys a lot.
9. I was always writing plays or watching movies or reading books, and when I was in seventh grade in junior high, I joined the drama club and found that I could fit right in, I could relax, I could do anything I wanted.
10. I began to think I could make a difference, I could make people happy.
11. I felt like I made the world just a little better for a while.
12. kemudian, on the advice of an eighth grade teacher, I went to acting class, and then got an agent.
13. Soon, casting directors started hiring me and then I got an interview with the people from AW.
14. They liked me, asked me to come to New York, so here I am!
15. The same year she provided her voice for the dubbed English language version of Baby Blood, a French horror film.
16. Lien moved to New York in 1991 after she was cast as Hannah Moore on the series Another World.