1. Anthony Dwayne Montgomery, amerykański aktor filmowy i telewizyjny, jak również graficznej powieściopisarza.
2. He is best known for his portrayal of Ensign Travis Mayweather on the UPN science fiction television series Star Trek: Przedsiębiorstwo .
3. Montgomery is currently playing Andre Maddox on the ABC daytime soap opera General Hospital.
4. Montgomery was born in Indianapolis, W stanie Indiana. He graduated from Ball State University with a degree in performance theater and drama.
5. Montgomery did stand-up comedy briefly after graduation, zanim przeniósł się do Kalifornii.
6. They have a son together and Montgomery has a daughter from a previous relationship.
7. Montgomery is a keen martial arts student, and a practitioner of Hapkido.
8. Sometimes credited as “A.T. Montgomery”, his first starring role was in the horror-spoof Leprechaun in the Hood for which he also contributed writing and vocals for several songs.
9. He had a recurring role on the television series Popular before being cast in Star Trek: Enterprise in 2001.
10. W 2004, he returned to the stage in Los Angeles, producing the show Dutchman by LeRoi Jones, as well as returning to stand-up comedy.
11. W lecie 2005, he returned to Indiana to star in theatrical fundraisers for charity.
12. W styczniu 2009, Montgomery appeared in an episode of the Fox series House.
13. W 2013, he appeared briefly as a dud romantic-interest in the show Baby Daddy (sezon 2, ep.
14. W 2013 he also produced and starred in the independent film Chariot, about seven amnesiac strangers who awake on an airliner mid-flight.
15. Montgomery has produced one CD of his own music, What You Know About…, featuring four songs about Star Trek themes.
16. W kwietniu 2007 Anthony Montgomery signed with the Germany-based AGR Television Records.
17. W 2013, Montgomery created Miles Away, a hoped-to-be media franchise, about a teenager with special needs who battles aliens.
18. A graphic novel was published in June 2013, and nominated for two Glyph Awards.
19. W 2015, Montgomery joined the cast of the ABC daytime soap General Hospital playing Dr. Andre Maddox.