1. Shaun Mark Bean , Sean Bean olarak profesyonel bilinen, İngiliz sinema oyuncusu.
2. Kraliyet Dramatik Sanatlar Akademisi'nden mezun olduktan sonra, o Romeo ve Juliet bir tiyatro üretiminde de ilk profesyonel çıkışını yaptı 1983.
3. Onun ayırt edici Yorkshire aksanıyla İstinat, o ilk ITV serisi Sharpe Richard Sharpe rolüyle ana akım başarılı olduklarını.
4. Fasulye beri Thrones HBO epik fantezi serisi Oyunu Ned Stark rolüyle daha da tanınmasını topladı, yanı Sanık BBC antoloji serisinin ve ITV tarihsel drama dizisi Henry VIII roller olarak.
5. Onun en belirgin filmi rol Yüzüklerin Efendisi üçlemesinin de Boromir oldu .
6. Diğer roller James Bond filmi GoldenEye Alec Trevelyan dahil .
7. O kariyeri boyunca birçok ödül ve En İyi Erkek Oyuncu dalında Uluslararası Emmy kazandı.
8. He has also been nominated for a BAFTA and Saturn Award.
9. Bean was born in Handsworth, a suburb of Sheffield, which was then part of West Riding of Yorkshire .
10. He is the son of Rita and Brian Bean. He has a younger sister named Lorraine.
11. Despite becoming relatively wealthy, the family never moved away from the council estate as they preferred to remain close to friends and family. This prevented him from pursuing his dream of playing football professionally.
12. İçinde 1975, Bean left Brook Comprehensive School with O Levels in Art and English. Oradayken, he stumbled into an art class and decided to pursue his interest in art.
13. After attending courses at two other colleges, one for half a day and the other for less than a week, he returned to Rotherham College, where he subsequently enrolled in a drama course.
14. After some college plays and one at Rotherham Civic Theatre, he won a scholarship to the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art , starting a seven-term course in January 1981.
15. Bean graduated from RADA in 1983, making his professional acting debut later that year as Tybalt in Romeo and Juliet at the Watermill Theatre in Newbury. His early career involved a mixture of stage and screen work.
16. Bir aktör olarak, he adopted the Irish spelling of his first name.