1. 安东尼德韦恩蒙哥马利是美国电影和电视演员, 以及图形小说家.
2. He is best known for his portrayal of Ensign Travis Mayweather on the UPN science fiction television series Star Trek: 企业 .
3. Montgomery is currently playing Andre Maddox on the ABC daytime soap opera General Hospital.
4. Montgomery was born in Indianapolis, 印第安纳州. He graduated from Ball State University with a degree in performance theater and drama.
5. Montgomery did stand-up comedy briefly after graduation, 在搬到加州之前.
6. They have a son together and Montgomery has a daughter from a previous relationship.
7. Montgomery is a keen martial arts student, and a practitioner of Hapkido.
8. Sometimes credited as “A.T. Montgomery”, his first starring role was in the horror-spoof Leprechaun in the Hood for which he also contributed writing and vocals for several songs.
9. He had a recurring role on the television series Popular before being cast in Star Trek: Enterprise in 2001.
10. In 2004, he returned to the stage in Los Angeles, producing the show Dutchman by LeRoi Jones, as well as returning to stand-up comedy.
11. 在夏天 2005, he returned to Indiana to star in theatrical fundraisers for charity.
12. 在 1 月 2009, Montgomery appeared in an episode of the Fox series House.
13. In 2013, he appeared briefly as a dud romantic-interest in the show Baby Daddy (赛季 2, ep.
14. In 2013 he also produced and starred in the independent film Chariot, about seven amnesiac strangers who awake on an airliner mid-flight.
15. Montgomery has produced one CD of his own music, What You Know About…, featuring four songs about Star Trek themes.
16. In April 2007 Anthony Montgomery signed with the Germany-based AGR Television Records.
17. In 2013, Montgomery created Miles Away, a hoped-to-be media franchise, about a teenager with special needs who battles aliens.
18. A graphic novel was published in June 2013, and nominated for two Glyph Awards.
19. In 2015, Montgomery joined the cast of the ABC daytime soap General Hospital playing Dr. Andre Maddox.